- jonahccAsked on November 11, 2016 at 09:28 AM
The URL for forms is now defaulting to https://form.jotform.com/jonahcc/...
I use these forms for my business, and it's weird to have "jonahcc" in the url. How can I change that?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 11, 2016 at 09:48 AM
I can see that you are using custom URL. You can remove the custom URL functionality and use the direct link instead. Here's a guide:
1. Click the "Publish" button in the toolbar.
2. In the Publish wizard under the Link tab, click the "Reset" icon beside the "Edit" icon.
3. You'll see that the direct link will change to form IDs. This will delete the custom URL.
Related guide: How-to-Create-a-Custom-URL-of-a-Form
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.