- ArtDeconapierAsked on May 11, 2012 at 12:36 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 11, 2012 at 12:54 AM
Unfortunately, JotForm does not have the capacity for stock control as of yet.
But this definitely seems to be a good idea so I will submit at request to have this added. Unfortunately, this is not an easy addition so if this can be considered for implementation, it will take a while. But rest assured, as soon as this is added, we'll sure to let you know.
- ArtDeconapierAnswered on May 11, 2012 at 01:02 AM
I understand the complexity of that addition - thanks for the swift reply
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 11, 2012 at 01:14 AM
Thank you for the update Peter. We will inform you the soonest once this thread have progressed.
- erezv1Answered on July 26, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Any updates to this? Being able to update quantities would be a great feature to have!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 26, 2012 at 01:04 AM
There are no updates regarding the development of this feature as of yet, erezv1. We'll inform you as soon as this feature is implemented.
- guest_23065400383041Answered on November 03, 2012 at 07:20 AM
Any progress on this feature?
- moonzkieAnswered on November 03, 2012 at 07:29 AM
There are still no updates to this feature request as of the moment. This thread will be updated if there will be any. Thank you.