- vizlineAsked on May 11, 2012 at 03:45 AM
I changed slightly the text color (using "Pastel" template) - and something strange happened: also the color of header text changed. Because the header background is dark, now it is almost completety invisible. Is there a chance to repeir it somehow?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 11, 2012 at 04:23 AM
It is probably just the browser cache causing this. Please try to log out, clear cache, login back to JotForm. You can also try changing the forms' 'theme' to default then back to pastel to be sure the form is just fine.
Please inform us if the issue persists. Thanks.
- vizlineAnswered on May 11, 2012 at 04:33 AM
The 2nd solution worked fine - thanks a lot!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 11, 2012 at 04:37 AM
Glad it works. =) You are welcome.
- pinoytechAnswered on May 11, 2012 at 06:13 AM
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us again anytime.
Thank you for using JotForm!