- Jon OwenAsked on May 11, 2012 at 04:06 AM
The form was set for houseofdanes.com http://houseofdanes.com/indexContracts.htm (puppyapplication link) and it worked fantastically. I started a webpage for my neice and wanted to use the same form; changing the address, email and thankyou message. I went to More - Clone form and modified from there.
Suddenly, I began getting the thankyou message from her website centnerdanes.com and then my test emails began going to her email account instead of mine.
I deleted the new clonsed form and tried to go back to the original; but now it wants to send everything to her email and I am getting the thankyou from her form which I deleted.
I want to set one up for each of us but would at least like to get my own form working properly.
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 11, 2012 at 04:23 AM
We apologise for this issue. After cloning the form you needed to change both the Notification email and autoresponder emails before embedding the form in your niece website. In this way, the form submissions will be sent to you and the thanks you message will be sent to your niece account.
To change email address for a form, follow the steps below:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Click "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
6. Change the email address on the lower bottom corner.
To change from email address on a form, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Autoresponder 1" (or whatever name you used),
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "From E-mail" at the top.
Please lets know if this worked out!
- pinoytechAnswered on May 11, 2012 at 06:21 AM
In addition to my colleague's answer, you can try to delete your browsing cache and cookies re-update your autoresponder and the notification of your form. But if doesn't work, re-embed your form code into your website using iFrame.
Hope this help and let us know if you need further assistance.