- DarAsked on November 12, 2016 at 06:18 AM
2. Is it possible to add more sub-folders with Google Drive integration? I will have quite a bit of folders on a root level if I can't create more sub-folders.
3. I noticed that I can use Jotform Google Drive App to create sub-folders on a Google Drive. That's great! How can I choose how folder will be named?
- BorisAnswered on November 12, 2016 at 06:37 AM
I believe you are referring to having nested folders in Google Drive, something like:
Drive > First level folder > Second level folder > Submission folders
Nesting of folders is not available in our Google Drive integration. Each form will have its own folder directly in the root of your drive, and inside that folder will be folders of your individual submissions:
Drive > Form folder > Submission folders
When it comes to choosing the name of the sub-folder, are you still referring to the Google Drive integration, or to the app that allows you to create forms from the Drive?
If you want to change the name of the Submission folders (the individual folders of each submission), you can control their names when you are still setting up the Google Drive integration.
1. You would click on the pencil-shaped icon of the individual submission folder in the integration setup:
2. You can select which field values will be determining the sub-folders name, and then click on Apply:
3. You can also type out static text that will be the same for each submission. Once done with customizing the name of the individual submission folders, simply complete the integration with that setup:
If you were referring to something else, please add a bit more information about what it is you meant exactly, and we'll be happy to help.