- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 12, 2016 at 03:44 PM
Are you referring to this link (http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/infusionsoft_upload)? I opened the the link and it redirected me to the Infusionsoft Upload widget. Here's a screenshot:
You can insert this widget inside your form by dragging it under the "More Fields".
Here's a guide on How-to-Add-a-Widget-to-your-Form.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- kausewayAnswered on November 12, 2016 at 03:47 PM
no. That allows an infusionsoft user to upload a file into the infusionsoft files. But each contact record in infusionsoft has their own file box. I want to upload to that.
- CharlieAnswered on November 13, 2016 at 03:20 AM
Is the file box on contact record a custom field? I'm checking Infusionsoft but I cannot find that on the list:
I presume this is the File Box you are referring to:
Unfortunately, other than this widget: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/infusionsoft_upload, there's no current way to directly map JotForm File Upload field to a contact form's "File Box" field.
But let me forward this to our back end team as a feature request. But I cannot guarantee that this will be implemented. It depends on its feasibility and on our developers current workload.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 13, 2016 at 01:22 PM
Yes that is it! The contact records file box. Thanks for submitting this.
Thank you for your confirmation. My colleague Charlie forwarded a feature request ticket for this. We'll update you once an information is available.
- TRPAAnswered on December 16, 2016 at 01:48 PM
I would also like to be updated about this functionality when available.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 16, 2016 at 02:57 PM
You will be notified via this thread once this feature request has been implemented. Thank you.
- OutlineindAnswered on December 20, 2016 at 05:55 PM
I am also looking for a way to have a customer upload images. Ideally, we could use a form to create the following:
First Name: [user entry]
Last Name: [user entry]
Email: [user entry] (this would need to search for existing record, else: create new record)
Upload Images: [user entry]
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 20, 2016 at 10:22 PM
Thank you for your input, Outlineind.
We'll update you once we hear developments on this matter.
- Damien ODwyerAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 07:27 AM
I would also like to use this feature.
Please can you keep me posted?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 08:49 AM
Thanks for your comment. We'll keep you posted once we have developments on this matter.
- TRPAAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 11:46 AMWho is Damien – the name on this account is Sheila or Camilla….
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 12:56 PM
Sorry for the confusion. Damien is another user who posted on this thread. You received an email because your are subscribed to this thread. You can unsubscribe by clicking the link below the email message.