- JayAsked on November 12, 2016 at 12:43 PM
I have two quick questions:
1. If I use your forms by linking to the form (rather than embedding on my website) with Stripe do I need my own SSL?
2. When you say 1,000 Monthly Submissions on the Pricing page, is that 1,000 forms submitted per month or 1,000 fields of data (e.g. 5 fields on a form would count as 5 submissions)?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 12, 2016 at 10:41 PM
1. If you are going to use your standalone form URL, you don't need to have an SSL in your site. Simply because the form URL by default is already on HTTPS.
2. That means the forms submitted per month. We do not count the submissions limit towards the number of fields.
In addition, for all users, the submissions counter resets every first day of the following month. Example, next reset would be on December 01, 2016.