What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Are you referring to the images that you uploaded in the Form Builder? Unfortunately, I didn't find any way to delete that in the current interface. Here's a work around:
1. While you are in the Form Builder, go to the Address Bar and add a parameter "&old" in the URL.
2. In the old Form Builder, drag the "Image" tool under Fields to the work space.
3. After that, the new interface will appear. Go to the "Recently Used" tab and then select any image for now.
4. The image selected will appear in the work space. Click the "wand" icon.
5. In the old "Image Wizard", select the "Choose From Existing Images" option. Press the next button after that.
6. Choose the image and then click the "Delete Selected Image" button.
7. After that, click the "Close" button. In order to get back to the new interface, you just need to logout from JotForm and restart your browser.
Hope this helps. Thank you.