- craigcraig747Asked on November 13, 2016 at 06:35 AM
I have been trying to delete uploaded images which i no longer use, but cant find out how to acces them.
It used to be easy ????
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 13, 2016 at 04:13 PM
Are you referring to the images that you uploaded in the Form Builder? Unfortunately, I didn't find any way to delete that in the current interface. Here's a work around:
1. While you are in the Form Builder, go to the Address Bar and add a parameter "&old" in the URL.
2. In the old Form Builder, drag the "Image" tool under Fields to the work space.
3. After that, the new interface will appear. Go to the "Recently Used" tab and then select any image for now.
4. The image selected will appear in the work space. Click the "wand" icon.
5. In the old "Image Wizard", select the "Choose From Existing Images" option. Press the next button after that.
6. Choose the image and then click the "Delete Selected Image" button.
7. After that, click the "Close" button. In order to get back to the new interface, you just need to logout from JotForm and restart your browser.
Hope this helps. Thank you.