- BartAsked on May 11, 2012 at 09:19 AM
I'm busy with the translation for www.rumahbapaku.net on www.rumahbapaku.nl and found two of your forms in the Coldfusion configuration:
How can I see what configuration is set for thess forms, and how can I edit this forms?
I even might want to clone the forms for other translations of the website.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 11, 2012 at 09:31 AM
To be able to access the forms, first and foremost you must subscribe to JotForm at minimum with the Free Basic account. Create one to open-up all possible options on web forms.
Then next, you should probably check the following:
You can also start checking on this support forum.
We are always here to attend on any JotForm inquiry you might have.
Feel free to contact us anytime for your inquiry. Thanks.
- rumahbapakunlAnswered on May 11, 2012 at 10:17 AM
Ok I created an account, but ... how can I import the two forms from the above question?
Can you copy them to my account rumahbapakunl ?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 11, 2012 at 10:22 AM
Using the 2 forms URL above.. you can easily clone them as your own.
Please use this as guide -How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-a-URL
Thank you for considering our service. Feel free to inform us if you have more inquiry.
- rumahbapakunlAnswered on May 11, 2012 at 10:30 AM
Sorry, but both url's get imported like text (source script) not as a form :-(
- AtacanCAnswered on May 11, 2012 at 10:37 AM
You need to remove ''jsform'' from the URL. You can use the URLs below.
- rumahbapakunlAnswered on May 11, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Yeah! Great! Thnx!