- garymichaelAsked on November 14, 2016 at 12:54 AM
I just purchased your software. I need to increase the spacing between the field boxes, everything is too narrow. My web page is 1100px. The form needs to be 900px.
I understand the vertical spacing, it's just the horizontal spacing of the field boxes that's tripping me up.
Also, I've added a DNS record for the CNAME to use my (join.dynamicfitnessclub.com) sub-domain. Could you check on that im my account and make sure I did it correctly as well.
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on November 14, 2016 at 02:39 AM
I assume that we are talking about the form: https://www.jotform.com/63178436899172
I see that you have arranged your form width to 900px, I see nothing that is out of your needs.
I check your page at join.dynamicfitnessclub.com/form/63178436899172. It is working properly.
We can also change your forms layout further according to your needs using CSS codes. Please if you need some design changes tell us about them and we will help you to apply those style changes by supplying you CSS codes.
Thank you very much.
- garymichaelAnswered on November 14, 2016 at 10:44 AM1. Yes the form is working just fine. But I had to use a template that
doesn't have a "white frame around the form" I want it on a web page that
already has a background, so I didn't need a big white box around the
form. I'm assuming, I just have to pick a template design without that
frame around it?? Or can frames be removed? I couldn't find it.
2. First Name field box & Last Name field box. The spacing between two
columns is what I'm talking about. To spread those columns across the web
page is found where? I think I was able to find the combination of
settings, but I can't remember what I did. Could you explain that part to
me. I.e., "If form layout is x, field boxes are x, then adjust the line to
x so they fit."
That's sort of what I thought about. The Join My Community form is 900px.
The fields have fit in a space of 1000px on my page, so I just guessed
which setting to adjust, then I forgot on publish because Tom Brady finally
threw his first interception of the year, and I freaked out. When I came
to the laptop, I was all flustered :-(
Then we lost so I totally forgot what I did. Any sympathetic help would be
great. Seattle is the bane of my football existence.
- garymichaelAnswered on November 14, 2016 at 10:44 AMAlso padding from the top of the form. I want it at the very top of the
- garymichaelAnswered on November 14, 2016 at 11:44 AMAnother question. I've added a DNS to the form as:
But it's still not loading the form on the web page. I followed these
If you could go into my account and see the Join Our Community form, maybe
I'm missing something.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 14, 2016 at 11:52 AM
#1. I would suggest you to please share the webpage URL where you have embedded your form and we will take a look how it appears there. Accordingly we will help you with desired custom css code.
#2. Please change the padding right of column 1 and padding left of column 2 to increase the space between form field:
#3. Please inject the following custom css code in form to remove the top margin of form:
margin-top: -75px !important;
The following guide should help you how to inject custom css code in form: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
We will wait for your response.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 14, 2016 at 11:55 AM
I have moved your DNS related question to a new thread and you will be answered here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/989734
- garymichaelAnswered on November 14, 2016 at 01:44 PMhttp://join.dynamicfitnessclub.com/63178436899172
Excellent, I'll try that after lunch. I'll respond then. Thanks.