- abarejoAsked on November 14, 2016 at 05:37 AM
I want to make a form in order to do a "pseudo experiment". I want to present a radio button question and I would like to write the question in two different lines (question 2 in the form. The "question" is very large and i want to present it in different lines). Like I can´t to do it, I use a html text option, and then, I present the radio button for the response.
¿Can I add a link between html text option and radio button question?
First question is only with radio button but I can´t to present the text in 2 different lines.
Thanks for your attention
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 14, 2016 at 05:51 AM
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I understand how you want to link radio button with text field?
You mean to click text field and then radio button is selected after that?
If you can clarify more what do you mean it will be very helpful.
We'll wait for your response.
- abarejoAnswered on November 14, 2016 at 06:54 AM
Hi, I add a picture with a explanation.
One item have 2 sentences. I want to present the item as blue option. In order to randomise the items, the best way I think is red option but the problem is: Can I present each item on two different lines as blue option but with the matrix?
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on November 14, 2016 at 07:25 AM
The red option, which you mentioned as the best one, is definitely doable. You can enter simple HTML codes on the matrix field and the field will react accordingly. Please see what I mean:
If you wrap the sentence, which you want to move another line, with <br>...</br> tags then it will move down which is how you'd like to display. Please copy the sentences with the simple code added below and paste them to the "Rows" section of your matrix field:
2. (a-c) — Si Apple incrementa claramente sus beneficios el próximo año, entonces Apple lanzará un nuevo producto el próximo año.<br> Apple incrementará claramente sus beneficios el próximo año y Apple no lanzará un nuevo producto el próximo año.</br>
1. (ac). - Si Apple incrementa claramente sus beneficios el próximo año, entonces Apple lanzará un nuevo producto el próximo año. <br>Apple incrementará claramente sus beneficios el próximo año y Apple lanzará un nuevo producto el próximo año.</br>
It will look like this when you do it:
I hope this helps.
Please contact us whenever you need assistance. We are glad to be helping you.
- abarejoAnswered on November 14, 2016 at 08:28 AM
Thanks very much!
And I´ve another question:
I have a "sliders with calculated result". It´s a different test and I would like to randomise within items as matrix option as. It´s possible insert in css code some function in order to achieve randomization?
This is the form example: https://form.jotformeu.com/63183971979373
- amyAnswered on November 14, 2016 at 08:40 AM
As your new question is different from the first, I've split your message.
Please follow this topic.