- SERCHighlandAsked on November 14, 2016 at 10:01 AM
How do I show 2 digits in a calculation after the floating point?
I am trying to show the total cost for menu choices on a form on each page (URL below).
If figures are say 15.35 +9.95 then it returns 25.3
I want 25.30 (No problem including £ sign).
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 14, 2016 at 10:42 AM
To always show 2 decimal places on your Calculation field, please enable the "Show Empty Decimal Places" option. To enable the option, just follow the instructions below.
1. Open Calculation Wizard.
2. Click "Show Advanced Options".
3. Check/Enable "Show Empty Decimal Places" option.
4. Save changes.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- SERCHighlandAnswered on November 14, 2016 at 01:35 PM