- Marco FigueiredoAsked on November 14, 2016 at 10:52 AM
Preciso de saber o preço para o seguinte serviço:
- 20 utilizadores
- 1 mês de serviço
- 30 perguntas por questionário
Agradeço resposta com alguma brevidade.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 14, 2016 at 11:40 AM
It would depend on what you mean by "users". If you simply mean 20 people filling out the form once, you would not need a paid subscription. Free accounts can receive up to 100 submissions per month or 10 payment submissions. Free accounts can create up to 5 forms and those forms can have unlimited fields.
- Marco FigueiredoAnswered on November 14, 2016 at 11:58 AM
I have 20 people doing surveys for a month. Each person will do 30 surveys a day, so I need to know how much to pay or if the free form is enough.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 14, 2016 at 12:05 PM
If you have 20 people doing 30 surveys per day, that would be 600 submissions per day. Lets say 30 days in the month. You would need 20 * 30 * 30 or 18,000 submissions. If all those were in the same calendar month, you would need a Gold subscription:
- Marco FigueiredoAnswered on November 14, 2016 at 12:20 PM
Okay. Thanks for the response and if you need, I'll get back to you.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 14, 2016 at 12:31 PM
Very welcome. If you do need anything else or have further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.
- Marco FigueiredoAnswered on November 15, 2016 at 09:41 AM
I have been confirming the numbers and after all I intend to:
- 20 people
- you have to do 10,000 inquiries
- each inquiry has 30 questions
Even so, is the gold package enough?
- KadeJMAnswered on November 15, 2016 at 10:27 AM
Yes, our Gold Plan is enough for this for you.
It'll allow you to support the 20 users you want.
You can receive 10k submissions or more per month.
And lastly your forms can certainly have 30+ questions on each of them.