- theglassguruAsked on April 14, 2010 at 01:28 PM
Hello,When I receive jotform submission updates, the email it comes from contains the address of an old employee of mine.How do I update this?-Thank You
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 14, 2010 at 01:49 PM1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select the email alert or autoresponder
4. Click on "Back" button
5. Change the From address
- MSUSurplusStoreAnswered on April 14, 2010 at 02:53 PMThats not very intuitive....and while that screen with the letter looks very pretty, none of the choices are are labeled.
What is the from adress field on this "pretty" letter?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 14, 2010 at 03:01 PMLeft top corner is "From" fields and the right bottom part is "Recipient" fields.