- Highred139Asked on November 14, 2016 at 05:26 PMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 14, 2016 at 09:37 PM
I have submitted your form and I can see indeed that there is not attachment in the email auto-responder even when the option is enabled in your email settings.
I decided to clone your form and I could see there are two different email auto-responders, one of them has activated the PDF attachment option while the other does not.
I can see in your form that there is one email set up only, but when I switched to the old builder version I could see the two emails, I think this is the cause of the problem; however, I have deleted the current email auto-responder that you have in your form and added a new one with the PDF attachment option enabled and then it worked:
Could you please try the same steps on your end?
Please do let us know how it goes.
- Highred139Answered on November 15, 2016 at 08:55 AM
Still cannot get the .PDF to attach to the email. I have switched to the old version, deleted the auto-responder, created a new one with the .PDF option selected, sent the test email, and no .PDF was attached.
What am I doing wrong?
- Highred139Answered on November 15, 2016 at 09:14 AM
I got it! It took me forever, but I have it fixed now!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 15, 2016 at 09:46 AM
Glad to hear that the issue is now fixed. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.