- nmhgmarketingAsked on November 15, 2016 at 01:42 PM
I have a typo on one of my forms that shows only in the tab of the form, and I'm not sure on how to fix.
It should say "Training" instead of "Taining." The actual name of the form when looking at all of my forms correctly says "Training"Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 15, 2016 at 02:27 PM
Please try updating the Page Title in the Preferences wizard. Please refer to the steps below:
1. Click the "Preferences" button in the toolbar.
2. In the Preferences wizard, go to "Advanced" tab and then click the "Show More" button.
3. Scroll down and you'll see "Page Title". Please change it and then click the "Save Changes" button when you're done.
Hope that helps. Thank you.