- internetweekAsked on May 11, 2012 at 06:54 PM
Not getting any results here either. All I see is submission date
This is a re-post of a comment on Google Docs Integration: Send Responses to Google Spreadsheets. Instantly.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 11, 2012 at 07:21 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
It seems that the problem is related to form field titles. If you use some text editor like MS Word to copy/paste text it may add some unanticipated characters.
This is how I solve the problem on my Cloned form:
1. Copied your field titles to MS Notepad.
2. Then, copied them back from Notepad to your Form.
3. And the last step is re-integration with Google Docs.
You can try to solve the problem using Notepad or just typing your form field names manually.
Alternatively, you can Clone my test form with correct titles:
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.