- Jamie DaleAsked on May 11, 2012 at 07:43 PM
I created a form awhile back that has been working great until today. All of a sudden it is sending a blank registration form with every filled in registration form. How can I fix this?
Also, I'm guessing that I created it under a guest account because now I can't get to it and it is saying my email address is invalid. The problem I have is that I'm the webdesigner but the form is being submitted to another person in our company. How can I get access to my form?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 11, 2012 at 08:30 PM
To be able to access your form, please register an account here in JotForm. After that, let us know your username so we can transfer this form to your registered account.
We'll wait for your reply. Thanks!
- msccnAnswered on May 11, 2012 at 08:32 PM
I created an account. The username is msccn.
- msccnAnswered on May 11, 2012 at 08:34 PM
Would you happen to know why it is sending two forms when someone registers? One is filled in with the correct information and one is blank.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 11, 2012 at 09:05 PM
I have now transferred the form to your msccn account, kindly refresh your form page. Thanks!
You can also add captcha to your form, this is to deter bots or spams just in case they are noticing your page. :)
Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. Thanks!
- msccnAnswered on May 12, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Thank you very much!!!
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 12, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Welcome and thanks for using Jotform. Incase of any assistance please don't hestitate to contact us.