- smarch678Asked on November 15, 2016 at 11:06 PM
I am thinking about getting Active Campaign for a CRM but I don't see that on your list of integrations. Is there a way to have the leads that come in on my jot form to integrate with Active Campaign?
- JotForm SupportoliviaAnswered on November 16, 2016 at 02:18 AM
You can integrate your Active Campaign account with JotForm.
Actually, we don't have an integration option in JotForm but you can handle it through Zapier. Active Campaign supports JotForm integration. Please have a look at this link: http://www.activecampaign.com/apps/jotform
1. Click your account icon at the right-top side of your Active Campaign page.
2. Click Apps.
3. Find JotForm from the list and click it.
4. Click "Set this up" in the coming page.
Now you need to integrate JotForm with Active Campaign in Zapier.
If you need any further assistance, please feel free to let us know.
Thank you for your asking.