- andimendAsked on May 12, 2012 at 08:27 AM
I have a lot of work to do to gather all data in my class. But, something wrong with my form. It can't be loaded and says that The Form is disabled.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 12, 2012 at 08:50 AM
Apparently, our system auto-suspended your account because it identified one of the forms as being used for phishing. I have reactivated the account and disabled the form in question.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 12, 2012 at 08:54 AM
Incidentally, would you care to explain the actual purpose of the disabled form?
- andimendAnswered on May 12, 2012 at 10:28 AM
OK, this form is used to gather all data from my class. All students must be fill this form for booklet creation until the end of May. They must submit their addresses, impressions, upload their photos and other necessary information which will be put into the booklet
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 12, 2012 at 11:35 AM
That is fine and thanks for sharing with us these information.