- Wendell MossAsked on November 16, 2016 at 01:05 PM
I have a general inspection form that I want to make fillable using fields. It's never been upgraded. I would like to attach for review.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 16, 2016 at 02:39 PM
Though we do not offer custom form creation, that form does look pretty straight forward. Allow me a moment to create a basic version of it so at least you can get an idea of how things work. I will let you know as soon as it is finished.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 16, 2016 at 03:13 PM
Here is a basic version of the form you referenced. It should contain all the fields needed:
All fields in the form are basic text box of text area fields with the exception of the code fields. Those were created using configurable list widgets:
You can clone the form to your account once you have created one:
- Wendell MossAnswered on November 16, 2016 at 03:44 PMCLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED
That looks like what I want. I looked at some of the
templates. Am I able to customize the form with shaded areas? My only
concern is my own ability but it seems user friendly enough.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 16, 2016 at 04:48 PM
Yes, you can customize the form however you would like. There are several options available in the form designer and we can always help with anything you have trouble styling.