- lbethelAsked on November 16, 2016 at 04:21 PM
I've read all the posts about all entries for the configurable list going into one cell. Is there a different widget that I could use that puts each response into its own cell in the Google Sheet? This really isn't useable unless I could split them up.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 16, 2016 at 07:54 PM
You can try using the form matrix field element. This will separate each column on its own. However, the problem with this is that it is limited to its number of rows.
Can you share with us how you are planning to use this part of your form?
- lbethelAnswered on November 17, 2016 at 07:53 AM
Hello, I don't see anything called 'Form Matrix Field". What is that? I need at least 15 rows. I might be able to split the cells on the Google sheet using the split function. I'll try that
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 17, 2016 at 09:44 AM
My apologies for missing to provide more information on such field. You can find the Matrix field by clicking Survey Fields on the left panel while building your fom and selecting Matrix
- lbethelAnswered on November 18, 2016 at 04:29 PM
Thanks, the Matrix field would not work for me, but I was able to split the cells using the Split and other functions on the Google Sheet
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 21, 2016 at 03:13 AM
Thanks for the information.
Would there be any other specific information that you can share on how you would be using your form so we can see if there are things or other ways that can be done in order to achieve what you're looking for?