- gorlandoAsked on May 12, 2012 at 11:50 AM
It would be much easier to allow for multiple THEN conditions.
It appears as if only one is allowed, requiring much extra work.
hide field D and
hide field E
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 12, 2012 at 12:04 PM
Thanks for contacting us. Actually we do have Form Conditions to hide/show questions depending on the answers and is not restricted to only one logic condition:
See the links below for guidelines;
Lets know if you need further assistance!
- gorlandoAnswered on May 12, 2012 at 01:06 PM
That doesn't satisfy my requirement because what i want to do is.
HIDE two fields within ONE condition
(so that i don't need to repeat the condition twice to hide two different fields)
What if i needed to hide 8 fields based on one condition?
wouldn't it be easier to have one
hide a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h ?
instead of 8 different conditions
unless i'm not understanding something.
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 12, 2012 at 01:47 PM
Unfortunately, the option mentioned above is not currently possible. The request for this feature was already forwarded to our developers as a feature request. However, we have no idea as to when it will be implemented, if at all.
The only option we have to create more than one condition to achieve the hidding of more than one field.
We will keep you updated for any updates on this issue.
- blairbandsAnswered on June 28, 2012 at 06:07 AM
I second this request as well. If my first question is "What type of event are you having" and they answer A. Wedding Reception, an entire different set of questions needs to be asked, 50-100 different questions than if they chose B. Private Party. This feature would probably be appreciated by the masses of users who deal with large information gathering forms that require a large sum of conditions such as myself.
Please consider augmenting the priority of this request.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on June 28, 2012 at 07:53 PM
I have now added your vote for this feature request. I believed this is requested quite often so hopefully our developers would look into this and consider this for implementation in the not too distant future.
Thank you for your suggestion and have a great day!
- BasecampMMAnswered on July 17, 2012 at 02:51 PM
I also would love this. My list of fields is getting so long I cant even scroll to the top quickly. I would love an IF 'A' THEN show 'B' and 'C'...
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on July 17, 2012 at 06:21 PM
Thank you for supporting this.
Your vote has been added to the feature request ticket.
We will update this thread once we have any news.
- eiermannAnswered on August 23, 2012 at 01:05 AM
I would like to have this feature too. I am looking forward to spend 2-4 hours to implement all my conditions because I need to do them one by one. If I could select a range of fields then it would probably take me 20 minutes. Arghhh! Anyway, keep up the good work! Is there a place to vote for those features?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on August 23, 2012 at 02:33 AM
Votes are done internally, I have added your vote eiermann.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 05, 2012 at 04:40 PM
Hiding multiple fields based on a single conditional response can now be made possible by including those fields in a form collapse section.
Here's a guide that contains the information you need:
- BasecampMMAnswered on November 05, 2012 at 04:43 PMNot quite what I was needing
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 05, 2012 at 04:46 PM
Have you read the guide yet? This form, for example, contains only 1 condition, yet hides 3 different fields at once.