- nickswebdesignaustraliaAsked on May 12, 2012 at 03:02 PM
My name is NIck
I have a form that I use with Jotform and keep getting the attached imge.
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 12, 2012 at 03:35 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience, your account was suspended automatically by our Phishing detector system,however, after checking your forms and translating them, I have determined there is no phishing activity from them. I have whitelisted your form and unsuspended your account
- nickswebdesignaustraliaAnswered on May 12, 2012 at 08:37 PM
Thankyou very much.
Will this happen again, as I thought It was my fault and deleted all my form I had, And was wondering if I can get them back at all?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 12, 2012 at 11:21 PM
If you add a login form (with a password field), it will surely happen again
- nickswebdesignaustraliaAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 08:24 AM
thanks, at the present time none have logins.