- mathquizAsked on May 12, 2012 at 04:10 PM
I found a form created mentioned in http://www.jotform.com/answers/99163-How-to-allign-the-form#0
The submit button uses an image and has the same sort of button effect when you hover over.
How do I achieve this?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 12, 2012 at 10:36 PM
The form you are talking about has the following injected custom CSS code
Should you need further assistance, let us know
- mathquizAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 12:14 PM
thanks i will try
- mathquizAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 12:21 PM
one problem the submit button does not let me make it blank
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 01:12 PM
Make sure you injected the custom CSS code following this guide
Also, make sure you put the submitt style to none
1. click on properties for the submitt field
2. On Button Style, choose None
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 01:20 PM
One more thing: make sure you insert the same image and customization for these elements of the form:
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 01:27 PM
As an alternative to my colleague's solution, you could have your button appear as in this clone of your form. If this is the sort of style you want for the submit button, clone the form and either use it or replace your current form's injected CSS with that in the clone and replace the dot in the Submit Text box with that in the clone.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 01:32 PM
Good point Wayne!
Thank you for your tips!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 01:40 PM
To be honest, those tips are actually idarktech's because I'm pretty sure I didn't know that anything besides text could be placed in the "Submit Text" box! I only discovered that this was possible after cloning his form.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 01:43 PM
me too, the lendary Idarktech has always brilliant to show to
- roAnswered on May 30, 2012 at 02:22 PM
I'm having a few issues with my form as regards to the collapse feature.
Issue #1) whenever i enter a new field after the collapse they all bundle into the collapse feature. how do I end the collapse section so that I can add more fields?
Issue #1) when I add a page break before or after the collapse; the collapse shows up under the page break instead of on the next page. How can I manage the pages in my form where items show up on seperate pages with the page break and not beneath?....it makes the form get really long.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 30, 2012 at 08:13 PM
Since this is a separte issue , could you please open a new thread on the Forum?