What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.

At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.

We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.

  • Profile Image

    How can I get a refund for an erroneous charge?

    Asked by Josh on May 12, 2012 at 06:18 PM

    To whom it may concern - 

    I upgraded my JotForm membership to the $9.95/month subscription for the month of April. I only needed it for two weeks within the month and remembered I first paid on April 11, so I canceled the subscription this past week before May 11. Last night I got an email from Plimus with a charge to my debit card after I had canceled my subscription and reverted my account back to the free subscription. If you could refund my debit card the $9.95 for yesterday's charge that would be much appreciated.

    Thank you.


  • Profile Image

    Answered by jeanettebmz on May 12, 2012 at 11:51 PM

    The refund for reference number :44600749, regarding to  the payment made on May 11 has been done.

    Thank you choosing Jotform.

    Best regards!