- InXpressFranceAsked on November 17, 2016 at 06:21 AM
hello, it seems that the country reunion island is missing form the country list of the adress box
there are all the other DOM TOM countrys ,but not reunion island
how can you help for that?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 17, 2016 at 08:17 AM
I checked our Country drop-down field and you're correct Reunion country is missing. I will forward this thread to our backend team for further checking and fix.
Thank you for letting us know.
We will get back to you through this thread.
- InXpressFranceAnswered on November 21, 2016 at 03:40 AM
how long do you think it ill take for the ocuntry to be added?
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on November 21, 2016 at 03:46 AM
It depends on the priority of the feature request and the current workload of the related team which will deal with it. So, I am not able to provide a definitive timeframe for this.
We really appreciate your patience on this.
- InXpressFranceAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 10:46 AM
3 months later it is still not added.
This is really not professional
it is just a name to add in the list
can you help ?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 11:51 AM
Unfortunately, there has not been any updates yet. I will send a message to our back-end team. You will be notified via this thread if there is any progress on this request.
- InXpressFranceAnswered on May 04, 2017 at 05:30 AM
Can you tell me why it is so difficult and long to add a country in a list?
first request was in novembre 2016 and there is still no action.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 04, 2017 at 05:46 AM
We're sorry for the inconvenience.
I will have to forward your inquiry to developer assigned so he can share a possible update regarding this ticket.
Thank you for your patience.
- InXpressFranceAnswered on May 26, 2017 at 05:58 AM
It is really anonying that a customer request dated back almost a year is still not fixed.
It is just adding a name in a drop down list, .
It may be nothing for you, but really anoying for a user end.
how can we have it fix?
We are very disapointed by that kind of inaction. Would we treat our customer like this, this would quit us .
thanks for you action .
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 26, 2017 at 06:12 AM
I apologize for the delay in implementing such feature. I understand your frustration, but please understand that our developers are working on features based on priority and need for them, plus they are working on fixing potential bugs.
I will ask developer assigned for a possible update.
Thank you for your understanding.
- InXpressFranceAnswered on May 26, 2017 at 07:07 AM
Sorry, but, our it guys have also priorities and bugs to fix, they postpone some non urgent ones, but when this is a blocking bug for our customers, then they prioitize it faster
It's been a year almost that I declared it, don't tell me they can't take 5 minutes to add a country in a local data base list .
this is not normal.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 26, 2017 at 07:53 AM
I hear you concern but we haven't received any update from the assigned developer. I am also sending a message to him to find out the status of this request. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update on this.