- dhebeAsked on November 17, 2016 at 06:29 AM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 17, 2016 at 08:08 AM
I understand that you want to delete the submissions from your forms. You may delete the form submissions from the submissions view. Please refer to the guide below that can help you with deleting submissions.
Hope this information helps!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 17, 2016 at 10:56 AM
It looks like a reply was made but there was no response that appeared on the thread. If there indeed was a response made, can you please visit this thread and post a reply here instead: https://www.jotform.com/answers/992103
Otherwise, please disregard this message.
- Dieter HebestreitAnswered on November 17, 2016 at 01:01 PM
How to delete a single response from all the respones of a form?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 17, 2016 at 02:05 PM
You can delete a single form submission in the Submissions page. Here's a guide:
1. In My Forms, select the form and then click the "Submissions" button.
2. In the Submissions page, you can navigate to the submission you want to delete by pressing the "left" and "right" green arrow buttons. After that, you can click the "Delete" button at the top right.
3. You may also use the "X" / delete button in the Grid Report. Just scroll down below and you'll see the Grid Report.
Hope that helps. Thank you.