- ButlerStudioAsked on May 12, 2012 at 10:21 PM
I have one submission #Party2012003, for 7 tickets at $5 each (totaling $35). But I have 3 payments: Party2012001 for 4 tickets ($20), Party2012002 for 8 tickets ($40), and Party2012004 2 tickets ($10); but no payment for Party2012003.
Not sure what to do with this information. Help!
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 01:26 AM
We are really sorry for inconveniences caused by this issue.
Please can you give us form's URL having this problem to check on the purchase order integration to get what the problem would be.
Awaiting for your response to support you further!
- ButlerStudioAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 11:07 PMhttp://jotform.us/form/21305676797161
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Let me see if I'm understanding your concern based on what you said:
You received 4 submissions. 3 of them which you have received payment (Party2012001, Party2012002, and Party2012004). You did not receive payment for Party2012003 is this correct?
Currently, this is in contrast to what I'm understanding based on your submissions. I noticed that you have received one payment of $35 from the Party2012003 and you probably have not received payment for the other 3.
I found 3 submissions stuck in the Incomplete Payments list in your submissions page.
But if you have received payment for these three submissions as well, please let us know.
- ButlerStudioAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 11:57 PMNo, I have only one submission with 3 payments and none of them match
the actual submission total. More like what you said you see. I don't
want payment for submissions that didn't happen, or if they did happen,
I need to see them.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 14, 2012 at 12:38 AM
Sorry for the confusion. You received 1 submission, but 3 payments.
Please check your incomplete payments list on your submissions page and let us know which one of those submissions are the ones you did not receive payment.
Also, have you tried adding the JotForm IPN URL in your paypal account? If not yet:
1. Log-in to your merchant account
2. Click Profile
3. On the right side, click "Instant Payment Notification Preferences"
4. You'll see a page explaining IPN features, click "Choose IPN Settings" button at the bottom.
5. Put following URL in the "Notification URL" box: http://www.jotform.com/ipns/paypal.php
6. Select "Receive IPN messages (Enabled)"
7. Click Save.