- sairaproductionsAsked on November 17, 2016 at 01:06 PM
I have tried using three different browsers (chrome, IE and safari). I've used a mac and a windows and cleared all cache. I've duplicated the form and the save button is STILL Not working.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 17, 2016 at 02:15 PM
I have logged into your account and opened a form to save it. As I clicked on Save button, it worked fine at my end.
If you are receiving an error False, it should be displayed if there is no active session of your account in the browser. Please login to your JotForm account on a separate tab of the same browser and then try saving the form. Also, please make sure that you are having the Auto-save option enabled on your form.
If you are receiving any other error message, please provide us with the screenshot of the error so that we can check and provide you with necessary assistance.
- sairaproductionsAnswered on November 17, 2016 at 02:34 PM
it will do an initial save but I tried to add are you bringing your own backline four times and it wouldn't save.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 17, 2016 at 04:05 PM
I have tried adding a header to the form and saved it without any issue at our end. Could you let us know the change that you are trying to make to the form so that we can try to replicate the issue?
Also, please try logging to your account using a private or incognito window and see if that makes any difference.
- sairaproductionsAnswered on November 17, 2016 at 10:05 PM
This did not work either.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 18, 2016 at 12:57 AM
I am able to replicate mentioned issue on my cloned form. Then I tried to add label to any text box field and to save form. Like you mentioned nothing is happening when save button is used. I also noticed that other options like Designer, Preview, Email are not working as well.
I will escalate this issue to our developers. We will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
- sairaproductionsAnswered on November 18, 2016 at 01:43 PM
this form is time sensitive. Any updates?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on November 18, 2016 at 03:37 PM
I'm seeing your thread is already assigned to one of our Developers. but we won't be able to give you any timeframe. Rest assured, we'll keep you apprised on this same thread if/when there's an update.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 18, 2016 at 06:22 PM
I made additional tests and I found possible solution for your issue. I was able to edit my form inside of our new Form Builder V4.
You can try the same. Inside of My Forms folder select your form, click on More option and select Edit in V4.
Once this issue is resolved in V3 we will inform you via this thread.
- sairaproductionsAnswered on November 21, 2016 at 01:31 PM
It's not an option on my screen...
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 21, 2016 at 02:50 PM
I did some testing and the labels can be updated from the fields options menu. Click on the field, then, click on the little gear icon in the top right:
From the menu that pops up, change the field label:
Click "Save Changes" when you are done.
We will let you know when the bug has been fixed, that should work in the mean time.