- CCISDformsAsked on November 17, 2016 at 03:38 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 17, 2016 at 05:16 PM
Please follow these steps:
1) Go into the edit mode of your form.
2) Select the Text field, and click on "Edit HTML" button.
3) Click on the hyperlinked word "Click here".
4) Above you will will see the "Insert" link icon active, click on it, and there you can edit the URL.
Make sure to click on the "Ok" button after modifying, then on the "Complete" orange button of the text field, and finally save your form.
Open a new thread if you need anything else, we will be glad to assist you.