- dietanswersAsked on November 17, 2016 at 04:56 PM
When I went to select PAYMENT TYPE Subscriptions it said it would remove all products if I wanted to sell a subscription. Is that product for that single FORM or all PRODUCTS in my ENTIRE account?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on November 17, 2016 at 07:59 PM
You can't Sell Subscriptions and Sell Products both at the same time. You can only pick one kind of Payment Type from the following options:
Is that product for that single FORM or all PRODUCTS in my ENTIRE account?
No, your products are not account-wide, it's per form.
If you have followup questions, don't hesitate to let us know.
- dietanswersAnswered on November 17, 2016 at 08:44 PMTo be clear I can only sell subscriptions or products on one form but I can
sell subscriptions on one form and sell products on another form is that
correct? It's just that I cannot sell both on the SAME form right?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on November 17, 2016 at 10:13 PM
Yep, spot on :) You can Sell Subscriptions on one form then Sell Products on another but not BOTH on THE SAME form.
- dietanswersAnswered on November 17, 2016 at 10:44 PMThank you!