- RedIceAsked on November 17, 2016 at 05:00 PM
Could anyone help out - is there a way to set up an auto responder to be sent on the date chosen by the person who has filled the form?
Say a form has a "date" field and then auto responder would send a reminder to the respondent on the date they have chosen ( or a day before ).
Thank you for your help!
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on November 17, 2016 at 08:38 PM
Hello Shannon, I'm afraid there's no way to achieve this. However, it's worth noting that:
1. Yes, you may send emails based on user input using Conditions.
Related guide: How-to-Send-Email-Based-on-User-s-Answer
2. Yes, you can send Autoresponders at a later date.
BUT, you can't do both and you can't adjust your condition to send an email to use dynamic values on the date field.
If you're interested, I can put up a feature request for this. Just reply back with your confirmation so I can elevate your thread as such. Hoping to hear from you soon.
- RedIceAnswered on November 17, 2016 at 08:42 PM
Thank you for the response. It would be a great idea to have this feature.
Do you think it will be possible and come in the near future?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on November 17, 2016 at 10:00 PM
It's a nice feature indeed so I've escalated this thread to the concerned team and although I won't be able to give you any timeframe, rest assured, we'll keep you apprised on this same thread if/when there's an update.