- dymdymAsked on May 13, 2012 at 10:10 AM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 12:52 PM
Could you please provide us with the exact URL of your page, where the form is embedded?
If you have not embedded your form into particular webpage,try using the IFrame code instead.
On the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Embed Form"
3. Click on iFrame
- dymdymAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 01:57 PM
here's the url mam...if i click preview, the form will be viewd but the submit button isn't there ;(( https://www.facebook.com/shopnbuy?v=app_190322544333196
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 02:18 PM
There 2 main methods to embed a form on Facebook, one is the Static HTML, another one is Facebook Developer method
You are probably using the first one, please check the following guide in order to insert the second one
You might also want to check this guide , regarding to order forms (using any of our payment tools)