- ToliverBancroftAsked on November 18, 2016 at 02:45 PM
Hi. I made some small changes to my form today, just added a few questions and changed the way the buttons look. Now on my mobile phone the fields are stretched out and won't appear properly. Can you tell me what I did wrong? Here's my form: https://form.jotform.com/61214931644149
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 18, 2016 at 04:37 PM
I've added the mobile responsive widget in your form and that seems to have fixed it. Please check and let us know if you don't like its layout.
- ToliverBancroftAnswered on November 18, 2016 at 04:46 PM
Thank you very much! But unfortunately, the font has changed. It was Georgia before, which matched my website. Can you change that back?
- ToliverBancroftAnswered on November 18, 2016 at 04:56 PM
Also, the padding is really far away in between the fields. I prefer them closer, like they were before. I don't want to go in and change it back myself, because I don't want to mess up anything you are doing! LOL thanks so much for all your help!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 18, 2016 at 08:29 PM
Adding the Mobile Responsive widget should have not change the font-type used by the form.
If you want to change the font-type used, you can do it using the Advance Form Designer.
to change the line spacing and paddings go to the Line Layout option.
Hope this help. Let us know if this did not work for you.
- ToliverBancroftAnswered on November 18, 2016 at 08:40 PM
I was able to fix the spacing and font. Thank you guys so much!! :-D
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 18, 2016 at 09:42 PM
Thank you for taking the time updating us on the status and letting us know all fixed. :-)
Contact us anytime for any assistance you need on JotForm.