- StephaniesBookShelfAsked on November 18, 2016 at 02:51 PM
I gave a link to a jotform in a FB party, have had 2 submissions, but not even the form is showing up in my account, much less the submissions. Where have they gone? How can I track it down?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 18, 2016 at 04:36 PM
It is possible that you are not logged in to your account when you created this form. We can transfer the form to your registered account if you like. You just need to provide any verification details like when did you create the form.
We'll wait for your reply. Thank you.
- StephaniesBookShelfAnswered on November 18, 2016 at 04:44 PMYes, that is the form. Please do transfer it to my account! What
information do you need?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 18, 2016 at 06:20 PM
I have now transferred this form (https://form.jotform.com/63204803689157) to from the guest account (guest_63205481000036) to your JotForm account (StephaniesBookShelf).
If you need any help, let us know. Thank you.
- StephaniesBookShelfAnswered on November 19, 2016 at 10:44 PMThat worked! Thank you soooo much.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 20, 2016 at 01:14 AM
You are welcome. Let us know if you need any help. Thank you.