- hennerpAsked on May 13, 2012 at 02:18 PM
Hi, my form runs well when the openig is via windows explorer and with google chrome. When I open the form with the firefox I dont get the button of the form on wich is the SEND-Button. I tried it with differet releases of the firefox and on many different Notebooks and computers. Everytime the same result. It is even not possible to enlarge the page to have more space and see than the button. I hope you can help me and solf the problem. Many thanks. Henner Pfalzgraf email@example.com +49 4101 693886Page URL:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 02:22 PM
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- hennerpAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 03:30 PM
It seems that it works. I tested the preview in Magix Webdesingn 7. There it works. Now I try to fix it on the FTP-Server and hope it'll work. If you hear nothing from me in the next time, it works and I say thankyou. Otherwise i'll come back.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 03:37 PM
Thank you for updating us. Do inform us if you have other concerns on JotForm.
- hennerpAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 04:12 PM
also when I wrote that I'll not come back when it runs, I'm back to say another time thankyou, it works!
You must know, I'm a simple old german man without knowledge how to programm forms. I got it whith your help!
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 04:16 PM
Welcome and we are glad that you are working fine.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 04:37 PM
Very glad to hear the issue was fixed
Cheers until Germany!