- gregsipeAsked on May 13, 2012 at 04:09 PM
imcreator hosts my website. On this site I have been using jotform with great success. Submitted forms have been forwarded to my email account until this last week. Your site states that my email address is being blocked. The form is at: http://www.sipesautosales.com/ located until the page "finding your vehicle" Can someone help resolve this issue.
612 270-9577Page URL:
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 04:24 PM
I have removed your form from blocked list. It should work fine now.
Email addresses are added to our bounce list when your mail service provider rejects or blocks the email we sent to you.
Please change your form notification's sender name and email to "JotForm" and "firstname.lastname@example.org", respectively.
please contact your service provider and ask them to add the following ip addresses shown on the link to their whitelist
i hope this helps
- gregsipeAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 04:53 PMIf my provider is Yahoo do you know the process to add the ip address? Thank you for your help.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 13, 2012 at 06:49 PM
It seems the only way is, that you can contact them.
Here, I found you a link.
Hope this help. Thanks.
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 14, 2012 at 01:07 AM
Try the first opion (changing your form notification's sender name and email to "JotForm" and "email@example.com respectively") first and lets know if it solves the problem.