- brettrAsked on December 07, 2010 at 06:15 PM
Is it possible to have our web site visible while creating forms? Like in the background?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 08, 2010 at 04:28 AM
Unfortunately no, we have tried similar things in the past but since most of the web site codes are so messy, it is not practical.
- brettrAnswered on December 08, 2010 at 12:38 PM
How about if the web site runs in an Iframe and jotform runs in a DIV over the iframe?
We dont need the jotform code inserted into the web page. All we need is a visual indication of how jotform looks with the web page??
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 09, 2010 at 06:27 AM
You can also use the IFrame code on your site.
Here is how you can get it. Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "iFrame Code".