- VDE_ChurAsked on November 20, 2016 at 09:01 AM
I have a field with the e-mail address in my form, when sending the form this should also be sent to this E-Masiladresse. Where can I set this?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 20, 2016 at 12:04 PM
You can easily edit or add another recipient in the email notification wizard. Here's a guide:
1. Click the Emails button in the toolbar.
2. Select the notification and then click the Edit button.
3. Go to the Recipients tab and you'll see the Recipient Emails field. In this field, you can delete or add an email recipient.
If you are referring to an auto-reply email wherein the user who completed the form will receive an email, then please refer to this user guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- VDE_ChurAnswered on November 20, 2016 at 02:44 PMI do not know the e-mail address, this is only entered when filling in the form! How can I now give this user the form on his e-mail!
Thank yOu for Help
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 20, 2016 at 03:28 PM
Please follow this guide to create an autoresponder email: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder.
The autoresponder will send email to the user who completed your form. You can also edit the autoresponder message in the Emails wizard. Keep in mind that you need an email address field in order for the autoresponder to work. The email field will be used as the email recipient of the autoresponder.
If you need further assistance, please contact us again. Thank you.