- danielavognarAsked on November 20, 2016 at 10:20 PM
Whenever I try to create a PDF all of the fields are on it except the Purchase Order section. How can I get all the fields, including the Purchase Order section to populate?Page URL:
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on November 21, 2016 at 02:30 AM
Thank you for reporting this. I was able to replicated the same issue when I converted your form to the fillable PDF form on my side.
I will be forwarding this to our development team so they can take a look at the issue and find a fix to it. However, I may not be able to provide you any ETA to when this will be fixed, but please be assured that you will be notified via this thread for updates if there are any.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on November 21, 2016 at 10:09 AM
Sorry for this inconvenience. I have contacted our developers and they said technically impossible fillable PDF form to contain a Purchase Order.
I can suggest you to share your form online with your users.
Thanks for your understanding. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- danielavognarAnswered on November 21, 2016 at 10:44 AMThanks – I actually don’t need it to be fillable. I just wanted to use it as a price sheet to forward to a customer. Is there a way to create a read-only PDF?
Owner | Noah's Gifts and Gallery | P.O. Box 171, Wabasha, MN 55981 | Phone: 608-237-1410 | http://www.noahsgiftsandgallery.com | Email: email@example.com
- CharlieAnswered on November 21, 2016 at 11:43 AM
I am not sure if I am understanding your concern correctly. Could you please describe what you meant by a "price sheet"? Perhaps what you are trying to accomplish is to give your customers a copy of the purchased but in a form of a PDF?
If that is the case, there are a number of ways to do that:
1. First, you can add a print button on your form. Your users can then have the option to print their form submission as a PDF before submitting: https://www.jotform.com/help/24-Print-Button-on-Forms. You can also use this to just convert the form to a read-only PDF (not fillable).
2. Second, by default, you or your users can have the submission data as a PDF. You can now customize the PDF layout, here's a guide about it: https://www.jotform.com/help/384-How-to-Customize-PDF-Submissions-Report
Let us know if I misunderstood your concern.