- kasey78Asked on November 21, 2016 at 08:13 AM
I created a registration form with the option of paying online OR paying cash on day of event. connected online payment to my square account. when a person registers and clicks 'cash' payment; Square tries to collect payment and I get failure from Square. what do I need to adjust to avoid this issue?Page URL:
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on November 21, 2016 at 08:45 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
I did not understand your question clearly. Do you want to set disable Credit Card fields when user select the Cash?
Please provide us, more detail about your issue.
We will glad to solve your problem.
- kasey78Answered on November 21, 2016 at 09:03 AM
Yes!.. that's what I need to do.. how do I do that?
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on November 21, 2016 at 09:37 AM
Please follow these steps:
1. Click your "Payment Option" field's condition button.
2. Click "New Condition" and select "Show/Hide Field".
3.Set the below condition properties.
4.Click "Settings" button on your Square wizard.
Select Hide to "ON" on Advanced part.
Everything works properly on my side, as you can see:
If you have any questions or issue, feel free contact us.
- kasey78Answered on November 21, 2016 at 09:39 PM
Got it.. it worked for me as well. thanks so much.. one more question.. I encrypted the form; when a registration has been submitted, I received an email; but it's garbage.. and I cannot understand.. what's causing this?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 21, 2016 at 11:15 PM
Basically that's the security in action. Unfortunately, information sent through the email will also be encrypted for security purposes. Although by default, the email you should have received is a notification that you have received a submission and without any information or random characters in it. In any case, it should prove the tightness of the security of such feature.
So your only means of viewing the submission si by visiting your form's Submissions page and with the key installed on your browser that shall decrypt the information there.