- pardop1Asked on November 21, 2016 at 09:10 AM
on form https://www.jotformpro.com/form/63156743920962. i think instead of just have a user defined field with the suggested amount and some hover text about additional amounts, i think i would like the list the suggested amount, along with a few other amounts and then a user defined option, too. Please let me know which product type to use and how to set up with all of the requested option. It should look like this
o Other amount / enter amount here __________
User must pick one.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 21, 2016 at 09:53 AM
You can do that by using regular Radio button fields and Form calculation widget.
To do that please follow:
1. Add Radio buttons to your form that will represent products with Other option as well:
2. Then we will assign values for each option in Radio buttons by going to Radio button options:
3. We add one Form calculation widget which will calculate total price of products:
4. Finally, when you add your payment field, you choose it to be Collect donation and select our calculation field to be the price:
That way you can have products with custom price option passing to Payment field.
Here is my form's URL so you can see how it looks like: https://www.jotformpro.com/form/63253528447965
If you have further questions please let us know.
- pardop1Answered on November 21, 2016 at 02:44 PMthe way you have tis set up, it appears that the user has to select the price form the radio button, then enter is two more times, one in the calculation filed and again for the PayPal integration. why aren’t those field auto populating when one the radio button is selected? i tried to hide the calculation field and the integration field, but with both hidden, the form did not take me to PayPal - only got there when you can see the donation amount field and manually enter the amount - this is redundant and will not work for me. please let me know what setting i need to change so they only have to pick the radio button (or enter amount for other).
also, i entered the amounts on the surveying page, but how does it work if a person enters another amount that is not one of the options?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 21, 2016 at 04:51 PM
I'll try to explain again, as you can see all fields are populating automatically:
Radio buttons are products that your users can choose and when they select, price will be copied to Calculation field (Form calculations widget). We use that widet so we can pass value from it to Payment integration. Again, please check my form https://www.jotformpro.com/form/63253528447965
You can see that values are copying from radio buttons to calculation field and that value is automatically passed to Payment integration (My Products field).
And, of course, calculation field should be hidden, since that value will be passed to Payment field:
Hope it is more clear now.
If you need further assistance please let us know.
- pardop1Answered on November 21, 2016 at 08:44 PMi understood what i was supposed to do and believe i followed your instructions, however, mu form is to populating the fields like yours did. Please check my form and let me know what the issue is.
- pardop1Answered on November 21, 2016 at 10:44 PMi got it to work. thanks