- emily millerAsked on November 21, 2016 at 10:23 AM
I have a person who says they have submitted their form twice, but it is not showing up in my files.
Can you please advise?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 21, 2016 at 11:14 AM
What is the form in question? Have checked the submissions dashboard? https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-View-Form-Submissions
- emily millerAnswered on November 21, 2016 at 11:44 AMRUF Campus Minister Assessment Application
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 21, 2016 at 12:00 PM
That form belongs to an account in which you do not appear to have access to. You may contact the form owner, so he can provide more information.
- emily millerAnswered on November 21, 2016 at 12:44 PMThe original form owner has since left this job and I have taken over as
the primary account, however I use her log in and pass word, bc we did not
know how to transfer it over.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 21, 2016 at 01:23 PM
If you have access to the account(username and password), login to that account, then go to the submission dashboard of that form, and look for the entry the person claims to have submitted: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-View-Form-Submissions
If its not there, the person did not submit the form, I would recommend you to ask him to submit it again.
If you need more help on this, reply to this thread while being logged to the account, and provide details of the person who submitted the entry, such as name, email address, etc. So we can try to find anything in our email logs.
- emily millerAnswered on November 21, 2016 at 01:44 PMHIs submission is not there
his name is shawn dean
here is his email address
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 21, 2016 at 03:13 PM
I couldn't find that submission anywhere, in the submissions tab or email logs. Which is odd, since it should appear in Submissions tab at least.
Are you sure that that user submitted the form?
- emily millerAnswered on November 21, 2016 at 03:44 PMHe says he submitted it twice
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 21, 2016 at 05:22 PM
There is no record of any submission coming from "firstname.lastname@example.org", ask the user to submit it again, and to provide any screenshot if he gets an error.
- emily millerAnswered on November 22, 2016 at 07:44 AMThanks. I've asked him to do that. So we shall see...
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 22, 2016 at 07:47 AM
Thank you for getting back to us.
Please do and let us know if the issue persists.