- EJill28Asked on November 21, 2016 at 01:09 PM
I am deciding whether or not to use JotForms with Dwolla. We are a church and would use this form to collect donations. Before spending a lot of time on this, I want to know if I will have the ability to create a form where the user can select to
- make recurring payments (weekly, semi-monthly or monthly)
- select which date to start the recurring payments
Also, will this form work successfully on mobile devices?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 21, 2016 at 02:39 PM
- Make recurring payments (weekly, semi-monthly or monthly)
Yes, that is possible. You are allowed to set it to daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, semi-yearly, yearly and bi-yearly.
- Select which date to start the recurring payments
It should start when the user subscribe or you can set and give the user a trial period.
- Also, will this form work successfully on mobile devices?
Yes, just add the Mobile Responsive Widget. You can find it in the More Fields tab and search for mobile responsive then drag it to your form.
Here's a complete guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/166-How-to-setup-a-recurring-payment-option
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.