- harrison GantAsked on May 14, 2012 at 09:08 AM
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 14, 2012 at 09:59 AM
Hi, Thanks for contacting us. Since you are paying via plimus gateway using credit crad, to cancel your subscription follow steps below;
1. Go to your Account Settings
2. Click the Cancel Account link right under Account Info. You will then be redirected to Plimus login page, where your account ID (different from your Jotform username) is already prefilled.
3. Find your Plimus password in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription. If you can't find it, have it reset using this link - https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
4. After recovering your password, log in to this page - https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp - then cancel your subscription.
Once you cancel your account it will remain as Premium account till 06/04/2012 when your payment expires then Iit will be downgraded to Free.
Let me know if you need further assistance with regards to this.