- sclark1982Asked on November 22, 2016 at 07:56 AM
Thank you for your responses. I have been working on trying to make the payment wizard work & looking at the option of adding form tabs to see if these will help reduce the size of the form & allow it to function quicker (not freeze).
Please could you help answer the following questions:
1) If we set up separate forms for each sport, is there a way to link them altogether?
2) Would the form tab allow this & would this enable the form to work at a normal speed? Or will this have no effect because all fields/constraints are still present?
3) If we have separate forms for each product we will need the submission to come through on 1 PDF form, will this automatically link when the user clicks submit, or will they need to manage/combine this within the submissions section after completing all forms?
I hope I am explaining clearly & you are able to help?
As mentioned above I am currently working on the payment wizard you suggested & amending the form, so it may raise further questions.
Thank you so far for your support.
I look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 22, 2016 at 08:18 AM
Please see the responses to your questions below.
1. If by "linking the forms" you mean when one form is submitted the user will be redirected to another form, yes, there is a way. You just have to put the link of a form to the Thank You page of the other form. Please see Setting Up the Thank You Page.
2. Form with multiple tabs works the same speed as that without tabs because the same set of fields is present.
3. If you have multiple forms, unfortunately, their submissions cannot be combined into one PDF. You will have to find the related submissions manually.
If you need further asssistance, let us know.
- sclark1982Answered on November 22, 2016 at 09:44 AM
Thank you for your response, we were hoping to link the user to another section of the form prior to the final submission. For example, we would like them to fill out all the details for one product (rugby shirt), then when they get to the bottom of the form, add a T-shirt, which would then link them to the T-shirt order form, to fill out details accordingly & then submit the final order together. I am guessing this is not possible by your response to my last question (automatically linking the PDF submissions).
Please can you confirm I have understood correctly?Another issue I am having trouble with is I am trying to remove the + button from the Configurable list widget. Is this possible?
I look forward to your response.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 22, 2016 at 09:55 AM
You are right. It is not possible to combine submissions from 2 forms into single PDF submission. However, based on the workflow you have cited, it seems to be something that can be done in one form.
Regarding your concern about the hiding of "+" button of Configurable List Widget, I have moved it to a separate thread so we can handle it properly. Please see the thread here.