- m1hunterAsked on November 22, 2016 at 01:25 PM
When I load up my form on a web browser there is a big blue background then my form in the middle. I need the form to be only as big as the form itself I hope you can understand what I mean.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 22, 2016 at 03:32 PM
I opened this form (https://form.jotform.com/63265174726157) and I can see that the blue background is gone. The form is at the center alignment as well.
Are you referring to this form? (https://www.jotform.us/form/63186194435158)
You can change the background color in the Preferences wizard, here's a guide:
1. Click the "Preferences" button in the toolbar.
2. At the bottom part of the Preferences wizard, click the "Form Styles" text link.
3. Under the Colors tab, you'll see an option to change the "Background" color of the form.
4. Click the "Save Changes" button when you're done.
Hope that helps. Thank you