- BlazeXuAsked on November 22, 2016 at 10:06 PM
Can I set the logic rules for my form?
For example, I have a text box under a drop-down box, which contains three options -A,B, and C.
I want to create a logic rule that the text box is normally hided unless option C in the drop-down box is selected by the form user.
Is that possible?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 23, 2016 at 02:45 AM
It is possible to set a condition wherein a certain field will show up or be hidden based on the selected answer. Please check this demo form: https://form.jotform.com/63271100249951. You can clone it if you like. Here's a guide on how I created that demo form:
1. Insert a Drop down field and a Text Box.
2. Click the "Conditions" button in the toolbar.
3. Select the "Show/Hide Field" condition.
4. Create a condition wherein if the drop down field is equal to "C", then the Name field will show.
Here's the result:
Here's a related guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/316-How-to-Show-or-Hide-Fields-Base-on-User-s-Answer
Hope that helps. Thank you.