- eatsopsAsked on November 23, 2016 at 09:56 AM
I can't delete all (or any) submissions on one of our forms (id= 60213791513348).
When I try to delete on or all submission, I get the following error : "Failed to set exception option" (see screenshot attached)
Can you assist with this ? This is kind of urgent :)
Thanks a lot !
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 23, 2016 at 11:00 AM
Please try using another browser, and make sure to enter the correct password:
Let us know if the issue continues, so we can forward this to our back-end team for further help.
- eatsopsAnswered on November 23, 2016 at 11:33 AM
Just tried on another browser and I got a new error (and I'm using the correct password, obviously :)):
- eatsopsAnswered on November 23, 2016 at 12:39 PM
In addition : please do not delete our submissions for now as we need to use the form as it is in the meantime (will be ok after 11.30pm Paris hour)
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 23, 2016 at 02:05 PM
Let us know if/when you would like for us to delete the submissions. Though I tested with some of my own forms and deleting all submissions should be working at this time.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 23, 2016 at 02:26 PM
Upon further investigation, delete all submissions does not appear to be working. I will forward this to our developers to have a look. We will let you know as soon as the function is working once again.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 23, 2016 at 04:07 PM
The delete all submissions function should now be working once again. Please let us know if it is still not working on your end and we will be happy to have another look.